Sunday, February 9, 2014

Evaluation - Q5) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

Egmont Group

I think that Egmont would distribute my media product as they are a unique publishing company who have a target audience of a young age which is similar to the target audience for my own magazine. I think that Egmont would be the best publishing group to distribute my product as they publish the 'We Love Pop' magazine. I based a lot of my research on this magazine as inspiration to gather some ideas for my own product as it has a similar target audience. As Egmont is the publishing company for this magazine, I already know that they are popular with my target audience, especially due to their focus on younger generations therefore it would be a trust worthy institution for me to use. In addition to this I think they would be interested in my magazine as it fits in with the type of magazines that they already publish which could attract some new customers for them.

I have used Egmont's website to find out information about the group and the types of magazines that they distribute: http://www.egmont.co.uk/magazines.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment