Saturday, October 26, 2013
Preparation For Preliminary Task
We have now started to prepare our preliminary task which is to create the front cover and contents page for a school magazine. I now feel prepared to do this task as we have spent lessons analysing and annotating many different types of magazines and also looked into photography too.
I have decided that my target audience for my magazine will be year 11 girls going into year 12 to give them advice and tips about starting sixth form and deciding on their future. I chose to do this age group and genre because I am the same age therefore I have an idea as to what the colour scheme and images should be like. As well as this, I thought it was a good Idea to make it for people going into sixth form as it is a big step to take and is a topic that people of that age will put a lot of thought into.
I decided to name my magazine 'Future' as it is short so it will stay in people's minds as it is easy to remember, but it is also relevant with the theme of the magazine considering the transition of the audience and the 'future' aspirations of students.
I will have to be careful with my photography skills and editing skills when it comes to creating the magazine to make sure that it appeals to my target audience but also continues to look professional too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment