I created a clear masthead, sell lines that are easily identified and a main image all of which appealed to my female target audience.
Saturday, October 26, 2013
School Magazine Front Cover - Mock up
Once I had decided on the colour scheme and had a rough image in my head of what I might include, I could finally bring my ideas together to create the final page. To begin with, I created a mock cover page to get all of my ideas onto paper for a practice magazine. On the mock page I placed the idea of my masthead, a temporary image to show where my photography would go and some idea sell lines. This enabled my classmates to peer asses my work and give me any ideas of how I could improve my ideas before I created the final design. This is the mock cover that I created:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment