Sunday, November 3, 2013

Magazine Photography

Once I had created the mock page, I decided to begin with my photography to put on my cover as I knew that was what my magazine would revolve around. I invited my friend over to my house so I could use her as my model. I used the garden for my setting as I felt it was a lot nicer to look at then a school wall or hall way. I also experimented in other places like the kitchen table to represent homework, or in the bedroom to present a student in their natural environment whilst working. I tried many different shot sizes and angles until I had found the image that I wanted to use in my magazine. The model is holding a school folder and is the age of 16 and female. This then fits in with the theme of my cover and appeals to my target audience as the model is the same age and gender as the people it is aimed at. These are some of the photos I had taken when trying to get my main images:


No comments:

Post a Comment