Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Music magazine feedback

As I have been progressing with my magazine, I have collected some more feedback from class mates to get some extra opinions on how I am doing and how I could be improving. My class mate told me that she liked the obvious house style that stays throughout the magazine so far and how blue is a splash colour to attract the audience that also continues throughout the magazine too. She said she also likes the different variety of fonts and text sizes used too as this presents the magazine as more original. However, I have now done most of the photography for my magazine so my improvements are to begin editing them and start to actually put them into my magazine. Once this has been completed, I can then do the finishing touches for my cover such as overlapping and positioning so I can then continue to finish my contents page and double page spread. I will now go on to edit my photos so they are able to be used in my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment