Now the cover of my magazine has been completed, we have moved onto creating the contents page. I think it is a good idea to stick to my colour scheme and house style so both the themes of feminine and school work continue throughout the first pages of the magazine. I have had to think about what stories and information pages I want to put into it that will be displayed on my contents page appeal to my target audience but would also be found within a school magazine. So far, this is what I have created for my contents page:
- I reused the main colours of green and pink with a darker background to emphasize the text
- I missed out certain pages as I know magazines contain many advertisements which take up a lot of the pages
-I used a different font and size on the title as I did on the page references as this makes the page look professional as it is similar to most magazine layouts

No comments:
Post a Comment