Sunday, November 3, 2013

Magazine Cover and Contents Page Improvements

We were given our completed school magazine cover and contents pages back with feedback on what we can do to improve and consider when creating our music magazine. The features that I need to improve on are:
Anchorage text - I need to make sure it is clear to the audience which piece of information is the anchorage text to support the image
Cropping and Editing - When completing the photography section of my music magazine, I need to explore more into cropping and editing my images to make them look more effective on the page to emphasise their motivation
Bar code and Price/Date - I included the bar code, date and price on my school magazine, however, the sizes of them were a bit too large for the page
Exclusive features - On the contents page, I included everything that would be featuring in my school magazine, however, I did not specify any exclusive features that may be emphasised on that page too
Space - I need to make sure that I use a lot of the space given on the contents page and do not leave too many blank areas as these need to be filled because contents pages usually consist of a lot of information and images
Now that I have received both positive and critical feedback on my school magazine, I can see what aspects I should keep the same and repeat or the areas that I need to improve on in my music magazine. When creating the next task, I will keep these comments in mind and apply them to my work to ensure that I have improved on everything that should be improved on so my next magazine is at a higher standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment