Sunday, November 3, 2013

Research and Planning - Ideas for the Music Magazine

Genre

I have decided that my magazine will be focused on pop music as I have done research into it and have found that it has the widest audience to target and I know a lot about that genre of music which I can add to my magazine. I also think that there is a lot to talk about when talking about pop music such as all of the different artists so it is a good idea for me to use it for my magazine.

Colour Scheme

I think that my target audience may be both boys and girls as I think many artists and bands within the pop genre have many fans that are a mixture of both genders. I will do it from the age of 13-18 because I have found that these are the main ages that are interested in todays popular pop music. Therefore, my colour scheme will consist of colours that both appeal to male and female and would be mostly primary.

Photos

My magazine will consist of posed, grabbed and action images as I think they would all fit in with the theme of music. I will have many different images portraying the artists that will appeal to the audience and make them want to read into the magazine and get to know more about those artists.

Font text and Style

I haven't decided on the exact style for the music magazine, however,  my ideas so far are to have many images displaying the artists and also lots of sell lines and anchorage text with popular artists to draw the audience in as the main focus is image. I also think that the fonts may be quite plain as the magazine will be quite crowded with lots of different information and therefore may need a simple font.

No comments:

Post a Comment