Once I had figured out the colour scheme and masthead, I came to the conclusion that my magazine cover was going to revolve around the main image and therefore I needed to start my photography. I decided that the main image would be a medium close up as this is very common on a magazine and shows the facial expressions clearly. I also decided that it would be of a school girl holding a folder making direct address with the audience to draw them in. The model is not in school uniform in my main image because although it is based on a school, I do not think school uniform is appealing to the eye which I want my magazine to be so decided on smart and girly clothing instead. I also put another image on my front cover because I know that there is usually more than one image on most magazines. In the second image I decided to change the mise-en-scene and link it with the sell line of "DON'T STRESS online tutoring!" With this the model has her head in a book looking worried to the audience to portray the stress of sixth form. These are the two images I decided to use on my front cover:


No comments:
Post a Comment