Friday, November 8, 2013

Masthead Feedback

After creating my font and colour ideas for my pop magazine, I received some feedback off my classmates to see what they thought of my plans so far.
The positive comments about my ideas were about how my target audience is clearly presented through each of my ideas and how they each relate to the theme of pop. However, I also received some constructive criticism as part of my feedback too. This was that some of my ideas were quite bold and simplistic whereas because my target audience are quite young, I should stick to the bubbly font to represent their age group rather than making it look more sophisticated.
 I will now take this feedback into account when creating my final masthead for my magazine by making sure that it continues to use the stereotypical colours but also having the bubbly type style too.

No comments:

Post a Comment