Friday, November 22, 2013

Research and Planning - Information Websites

I have looked at different websites when doing research for my pop magazine. I have been looking at the websites of popular pop magazines to get some inspiration of what I could incorporate into my own to help me develop my cover page.

The website that I have been using more frequently is the website for We Love Pop. This magazine uses the same target audience as my magazine so it is very useful for when I am trying to create some new ideas as it shows the different magazine issues and what is included in them.
http://www.welovepopmag.co.uk/magazine

Another website I have also been looking at is Top of the Pops. Again this helps me to get some inspiration of what ideas I can use for both the style and context of my magazine.
http://www.totpmag.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment