Monday, December 9, 2013

Images

I have now completed my photography for my pop magazine. I have taken a variety of images to include in my magazine as I know images are one of the key conventions used. These are the main images I have taken so far without editing them:


I have used a medium close up to emphasize the face as this image is focusing on the makeup of the model as the image would be used in supporting an article about makeup and a makeover completed on this same model.




These three photos are all medium long shots as here the images are focusing on the outfit and style of the model because these photos would be used for the fashion section of the magazine and will also be displayed on the front cover.
When taking this image, I was capturing possible ideas for my main picture on the front cover to go with my 'Exclusive interview' anchorage text to go with my main story. I wanted to use a photo which is common with magazines when on the front cover so decided on medium long shots. To make the image original and look professional I decided to use a fan so the models hair would wave backwards. This also makes the image seem more interesting to look at. I used a green screen for this image too.
These two photos will be used as one of the side stories on the front cover. I used a grabbed shot to emphasise the exclusive 'unseen' information being shown inside the magazine. I also used a posed shot as the first image was being used as a popular male artist famous with the girls. This image highlights his face and smile which the audience are most interested in.













These two photos are for the double page spread of my magazine, I used another MLS to use and then another of the artist with her hair spread along the floor. This adds variety to my images and will work well with the innocent personality being shown by this pop artist. I also used a green screen for these too so it is a lot easier for me to edit  them later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment