Friday, January 24, 2014

Evaluation - Q1) Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Double page spread

In my school magazine I was instructed to create only a cover and contents page. However, when creating my music magazine I had to include a double page spread too. This meant that I had to work on my writing style in able for me to create a successful double page spread interview. I had to adapt to the idea of adding in this extra page by learning many new skills such as a successful writing technique which appeals to my target audience, what to include within the interview and also how to edit the page so it continues with my house style and looks professional. I created my double page spread on the Publisher software with the rest of my magazine. I used questions which I thought would appeal to my young female target audience such as information about boys and the pop star's love life as this is what they would be most interested in reading about. This was an improvement from my previous product as it was more time consuming and I learnt new skills in order to create it. This is my double page spread: 

No comments:

Post a Comment