Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Evaluation - Q3) How did you attract/address your target audience?

Writing style

As well as the appearance of my magazine attracting and addressing my audience, the writing style within it does too. As an additional page in my music magazine, I had to create a double page spread which I chose to be an exclusive interview from a famous 'pop-star'. I knew that in order to attract and address my audience I had to make sure my writing style appealed to the age that would be reading the magazine. This meant that due to the young age of my target audience, I could not use sophisticated language or a formal style but to use colloquial language and quite short paragraphs making it easy to read also. To attract the target audience, I decided to use short questions and answers and also a hint of humour making sure no interest is lost whilst reading it. This is the finished double page spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment