Websites
I used many websites to create my final products. The main websites I used were
www.fontspace.com,
www.google.com and
www.youtube.com. These websites made the editing of my magazine easier in many different areas of it I used youtube especially to educate myself with different tutorials on how to take a successful photo and edit images. These websites were very useful as they were needed a lot in the making of my magazines. This is how I used Youtube for tutorials:
 |
| I went on the website and typed in what I wanted to know into the search engine which was information about good photography. |
 |
| The website then provided the recommended videos to watch that corresponded to my search. |
 |
| I then chose the video that I wanted to watch and learnt some tips and skills on how to take a successful photograph.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment